Highly Trained Former Airworthiness Regulators
Find us on Facebook:
Our staff are highly trained and experienced former UK CAA airworthiness regulators with a thorough understanding of the regulatory compliance process. Our background enables us to give an insight into the mind of the authority when providing solutions to your needs, thereby achieving a successful cost effective result whether it is for large or small aircraft, airworthiness, operations or production.
Working with clients in the aviation sector, both industry and regulators, we help achieve their aim of cost effective compliance with airworthiness and operational regulations.
• Approval health checks - one of our most popular requests
• Regulation training courses - we have delivered training for CAAi, JAATO and independently
• New approvals or making changes to an existing approval (AOC, POAC, Part M, Part 145, Part 21 and UK CAA approvals)
• Expert advice and facilitation of solutions to specific airworthiness/compliance issues
• Independent quality audit support
• Development of quality and safety management systems
• Aircraft airworthiness standards
• Aircraft airworthiness records surveys
• Design solutions (through associates)
We can also help with aircraft surveys, continuing management and maintenance through our associates.
We really are a very friendly, approachable and professional company; always on hand if you need some advice or assistance.
To discuss any aspect of the regulatory compliance process, just call VR Aviation Safety Partnership Ltd on:
0115 919 1430
VR Aviation Safety Partnership Ltd is a respected aviation and airworthiness consultancy and training organisation based in Nottingham.
Staffed by former UK CAA airworthiness surveyors, they can guide you through the process of regulation compliance, achieving full and cost effective compliance - through the application of their knowledge and experience. Why not call us today?